The Law Offices of Mark Weinstein, P.C. is currently seeking to hire for the following positions to join its real estate and civil litigation practice:
The Law Offices of Mark Weinstein, P.C. seeks to hire an Associate Attorney to join its real estate and civil litigation practice.
How you will make an impact
- Represent clients in all phases of eminent domain and other civil litigation proceedings, including but not limited to research, the preparation of pleadings, discovery, witness meetings and preparation, hearings, depositions, settlement negotiations, trials, and appeals as required
- Read, review, and prepare title reports and certificates
- Prepare real estate conveyance documents
- Read and analyze project plans, surveys, engineering reports, appraisals, damage assessments, business loss documents, and offers of settlement
- Negotiate and resolve eminent domain and other civil litigation cases
- Day-to-day planning, scheduling, and handling of pre-litigation and litigation cases
*This is a general list of responsibilities and is subject to change based on the Firm’s needs
- Law degree from a fully accredited law school
- Active membership in good standing with the State Bar of Georgia
- Client service and communication skills
- Organized, driven self-starter
- Writing and oral advocacy skills
- Flexible with a willingness to grow
- A positive, unpretentious attitude
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Preferred additional qualification: Demonstrated experience in civil litigation and real estate law
Compensation depends on experience, but the base range is from $80,000 to $100,000 per year. Benefits available to full-time employees include medical insurance or a stipend, a flexible spending account (FSA), vision insurance, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, long term disability insurance, paid holidays off, and paid time off.
Hiring Company Description
The Law Offices of Mark Weinstein, P.C. helps individuals and institutions navigate real estate transactions, real estate litigation, and civil litigation cases. Approximately 85% of the Firm’s work is eminent domain or condemnation law work for the Georgia Department of Transportation (GDOT), including title work, closings, and litigation. Other work includes eminent domain or condemnation law work for private property owners against condemning authorities other than GDOT, closings and real estate litigation for individuals and institutions involving land disputes, and other real estate law matters.
We are an equal opportunity employer pleased to provide a smoke-free workplace in Cumming, GA while offering remote work options and a flexible schedule.
To apply, please submit the following items
- A current resume
- A recent writing sample